The Gracious Gift of Lent
The 2023 Solanus Casey Center Lenten Series returns every Wednesday in Lent beginning on March 1, when we will have Sally McCuen, OFS, Hospitality Coordinator for the Solanus Casey Center, offering a talk on The Spiritual Meaning of Lent.
The Lenten Series begins at noon with Mass in St. Bonaventure Chapel, followed by a simple lunch of soup and bread in the Solanus Casey Center Dining Room, along with a talk.
Lenten Series Speaker Schedule
- Wednesday, March 1: The Spiritual Meaning of Lent with Sally McCuen, OFS
- Wednesday, March 8: Spiritual Penance with Br. Igor de Bliquy, OFM Cap.
- Wednesday, March 15: The Fruits of Abstinence with Br. Steve Kropp, OFM Cap.
- Wednesday, March 22: The Fruits of Fasting with Br. Gary Wegner, OFM Cap.
- Wednesday, March 29: The Power of the Cross with Br. Vito Martínez, OFM Cap.
- Wednesday, April 5: The Victory of the Passion with Br. Julius Antony Milton, OFM Cap.